Take Control of Your Debts and Stop the Calls
Communicate with your creditors through EvenUp!
Did you know?
EvenUp is on the
Dave Ramsey show!
Watch the video
14% of American consumers are in collections
24% of Americans have more credit card debt than emergency savings
There are 4,100 debt collection agencies in the United States.
The debt collection industry employs nearly 450,000 people
- No more calls!Creditor calls go to EvenUp - Evenup notifies you of new messages once a day.
- Fewer, more useful messagesCreditors can leave detailed messages that you can review via smartphone or web when it's convenient.
- Remember the detailsAll your conversations with your creditor are recorded for future reference.
- Learn your optionsLearn from industry insiders what your options are before responding.
- Benefits to CreditorsIt's a better way to communicate.
- By signing up for EvenUp, creditors know that you want to resolve your debts
- They don't have to make all those calls you don't answer
- You agree to review their message through EvenUp
- You authorize the creditor to leave detailed messages
- You authorize the creditor to leave a message 24/7 - but you will get notified once a day when its convenient for you
3 EASY STEPS
Creating an account for each creditor should take less than 5 minutes. Have your last statement handy for reference
Become a member
Create a membership with just your name and email address.
Create Accounts for each creditor
Enter your creditor's contact information and your account details so EvenUp can redirect your creditor's calls to EvenUp.
There is a one-time $9.95 setup fee for each new account and a flat $4.95 monthly fee to service all your active accounts..
Agree to EvenUp's approach
You agree to listen to review your messages as soon as you are notified - and no matter what - in less than 14 days.
You permit your creditors to leave detailed information about your account in your private and secure EvenUp message center.